TØXIC :: View topic - Sooooooo, what's going on?

Home RaidQ FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in  

Sooooooo, what's going on?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Medicineman
Officer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Sooooooo, what's going on? Reply with quote

It's been awhile since I've dropped by. How is everyone? How is the state of WoW? How is the TOXIC Guild? Are you guys raiding?

On the way to work yesterday I was reminencing about the ol days. Raiding in Blackwing Lair specifically. Oh, how I loved that Chromaggus fight. Or, on like our 4th or 5th wipe on Vael, we're getting ready for another pull and Cy "accidently" blinked right into him and we are all dead in about 3 seconds.

I remember pulling so much aggro by healing on the Razorgore fight I would always were my speed boots cause I would have to start kiting my mobs in circles around the room.

Ah, the good ol' days.
Forum Troll

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Medman! I haven't played in awhile either, but I still check the forums. I have so many good memories of playing this game with all you guys. Don't start me reminiscing or this shit will turn into a wall of text really fast! Very Happy
Officer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at the lack of posts here I'm under the assumption that TOXIC isn't raiding or very little now. Is the TOXIC guild still alive on the server? How many members are there?
Übergrunt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiding has stopped until MoP. Attendance was pretty bad, and once the date for MoP was released, they postponed raiding until then. I haven't been playing for a month and a half, and I don't think I'll be raiding in MoP; Eldris can't either, because he has a job in Australia, that conflicts with raid schedules.
Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems there was a real need for the forums to be up Very Happy Seeing that we got flooded with new posts...
Deadchill
Forum Troll

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, the good old days Smile

Still remember that first Nef kill as one of the best experiences in a game ever!

I was just thinking the same thing after looking into what's happening with MoP and toying with the idea of coming back for a bit. So thought I'd check out the old forumz. Looks like things are pretty quiet. Good to hear from you old dogs anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TØXIC Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: